Technology Resources for People with Vision Loss
- General technology: such as computers, smartphones and cell phones, GPS devices, etc.
- Assistive technology: items designed specifically to help people with vision loss or other disabilities, including everything from screen readers for blind individuals or screen magnifiers for low-vision computer users, video magnifiers and other devices for reading and writing with low vision, to braille watches and braille printers.
- AccessWorld®, AFB’s monthly online technology magazine with reviews of technology products and online resources for people with vision loss
- A searchable database of assistive technology and independent living products
- Tips on selecting and using everyday technology, like computers and accessible cell phones